Peanut Butter Cupcake Recipe
Makes six cupcakes.
50g cacao butter
3 tbsp cacao
2 tbsp dextrose syrup
50g of peanut butter
This recipe can be adapted as necessary. Depending on how thick you would like the chocolate/peanut butter will depend on how much you need to add.
- Melt the cacao butter in a bowl, over a pan of hot water.
- Once melted, mix in the cacao and dextrose syrup and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour half the chocolate in to cupcake casings or some form of mould and place in the freezer.
- Put the chocolate in the freezer for 45 minutes to set.
- Get the casings out of the freezer and spread the peanut butter on top of the solid chocolate. Leave a small gap around the edges.
- Pour the remainder of the chocolate on top of the peanut butter. Place in the freezer to solidify for at least 40 minutes.
These can be left in the freezer and taken out 5-10 minutes before intended consumption.